- 1 How to login
- 2 How to reset password
- 3 I am a first time user
- 4 When I log into LMS, I don’t see my courses
- 5 I cannot see the course materials that my lecturer has uploaded
- 6 Can I edit my profile?
- 7 Will I receive notification via e-mail when my lecturer adds activities such as assignments, forums, etc?
- 8 Can I access iTa’leem using mobile devices such as mobile phones and tablets?
- 9 My lecturer has posted a forum topic and requested students to reply and discuss the topic given. However I can view the forum but I cannot reply. I don’t see any button or link to reply.
- 10 Why does not my browser show the control in the correct location?
Student Guide to LMS
8 Can I access iTa’leem using mobile devices such as mobile phones and tablets?
You need to download and install the free Moodle Mobile app and install it on your mobile device.
- For Android users, go to Google Play store to download and install Moodle Mobile.
- For iPhone and iPad users, you can download Moodle Mobile from iTunes.
Make sure that you have the original app from Moodle Pty Ltd. Seach for "Moodle Mobile" in Google Play.